I am excited to announce our new system called “LeadsLeap Social Review”.
It is going to be a game changer!
As the name suggests, LeadsLeap Social Review is a collection of reviews from our members on programs that they have joined.
Why Share Review?
As you share a review, you will also enter your affiliate link for that program.
The link will be rotated among other added links.
When people learn about the program and join, they will join under one of the rotated links, which can be your link.
2) More Signups
In this system, you can set up your top 5 recommendations. These recommendations will go with every of your review.
The more reviews you submit, the more often your top recommendations will be seen.
If your review is trustworthy, readers will be curious to find out what other programs you recommend.
When they join via your recommendation, you get the leads.
3) Help Others To Make Better Decisions
LeadsLeap Social Review is a place where members share what works and what doesn’t work.
It doesn’t matter whether you are sharing a positive or negative review. Your link will be rotated as long as you share a true review.
On the contrary, by being honest and sensible in your review, readers are more likely to trust you. When they trust your judgement, they will be interested to check out your top recommendations.
It is a win-win situation.
LeadsLeap Social Review is a simple concept, but the potential is tremendous.
The Potential – Search Engine Domination
The review site is search engine friendly. (You can take a look at it here.)
It may be bare now. But as members add their reviews, this site will become vibrant.
Every product has its dedicated review page.
Note that these are genuine reviews from people who have joined the program. It is exactly what people are searching for in the search engines.
If we play the game right, these review pages will rank high in the search engines.
Once you have your link added, it is going to be rotated in the system 24/7.
Imagine the potential of this…
This is truly a set and forget system.
The best part is, the system will just get stronger and strong over time.
How To Ensure The System Doesn’t Become A Junk Comment Site?
There are 3 levels of quality assurance.
1) Every submission will be reviewed.
2) Visitors can report any review with a click.
3) Last but not least, the system offers no incentive for members who write useless reviews. A good review will built trust, resulting in visitors exploring their recommendations. A poor review will simply chase the visitors away to read another review.
How To Start
1) Go to Add Reviews and add all the affiliate links of the programs you’ve tried, including your LeadsLeap affiliate link, and share your experience about the programs.
If you have no review now, you can leave the review section blank. You can always add the review later.
2) Go to My Top Recommendations and set up your top 5 recommendations.
3) Go to Explore Reviews regularly to see what people review and find out what are the popular programs.