It is no longer a secret that animated widgets like exit popup and sliding block will increase the response rate. You can use such widgets to increase the opt-in conversion, encourage users to click on an offer, or suggest other articles to your blog readers.
The question is, how do you create these widgets?
Yes, there are scripts and plugins that do the animation job. However, users are usually limited to a few standard templates.
Now, history is about to change. You can create animated widgets from scratch, with minimal HTML knowledge needed… for free.
Introducing… the LeadsLeap PopupXpert!
The PopupXpert is probably the first-of-its-kind in the IM industry. Say goodbye to expensive programmers or popup scripts.
There are 2 components to the PopupXpert:
1) A user-friendly Widget Editor
If you have experience with graphic software like Photoshop, you will find the interface of the Widget Editor a bit familiar. Every HTML element has its own layer. To design a widget, you simply have to:
- add the elements (such as Text, Link, Background, Image, Button and Input Field),
- style them by simply changing the parameters,
- move them to position, any position!
The Widget Editor also comes with some cool features. You can
- lock the elements and move them simultaneously,
- move the elements using mouse, keyboard arrows or by entering the values,
- drag and resize elements (for selected elements),
- add embedded videos and social plugins through the use of iframes,
- import Form details from most list management providers such as Aweber and Mailchimp,
- add ID and class to the elements for advanced styling and js actions.
We try to make the editor easy to use for novice, yet powerful enough for advanced programmers.
2) A powerful Animation Editor
After you’ve designed your widget, you can then add Animation to it and make it animate on certain Event.
For example, you can set the widget to popup when users attempt to exit the browser. Or you can make the widget vibrate when it comes in view.
There are many different Animation and Event options. It’s up to you to mix and match. If there is any animation or event that you want and not found, let us know. We will do our best to add it in.
But that’s not all!
The system also comes with:
- Traffic tracking – Track the visits and clicks automatically.
- Split testing – See which widget converts the best.
- Device detection – Automatically show different widget for PC and mobile devices, since what works on PC may often look like a disaster in mobile devices.
There are many more features I wish to add in, but I need time.
Without further ado, click here to try the PopupXpert now! When you are there, click the Help button to read the quick start guide. It’s an easier way to start, rather than trying to figure out by trial and error.
Note: The link above will bring you to the creator interface. There is another management page where you create campaigns, monitor traffic etc. You can access that page here.
Last but not least, I wish all of you a happy and prosperous 2015!