To all LeadsLeap members, I wish you and your family a happy and prosperous new year!!
On behalf of LeadsLeap team, I sincerely thank you for supporting LeadsLeap.
LeadsLeap was started in January 2008 and it’s turning to one year old.
Here’s what we’ve achieved over the past one year:
1) We’ve grown from zero member to 27000 members and we are now growing at a rate of about 100 members a day.
2) We’ve delivered more than 2,500,000 leads to our members.
3) We launched LeadsLeap blog, a viral blog that our members can advertise in. This blog is now well established in the search engines, getting more than 1000 visitors everyday, sending traffic to our members websites.
4) We also launched 3 powerful tools that our members can use for free.
The first tool is our Advanced Link Cloaker.
It’s probably the most powerful link cloaker available in the market. Besides helping you to cloak and track links, you can also use it as an advertising tool to promote your businesses.
The second tool is our rebrandable viral software – Affiliate ID Manager
Besides having a useful software to manage all your IDs and passwords, you can rebrand the software with your ads, distribute it for free and promote up to 6 programs of your choice.
The third tool is of course our latest M.Y.O.B. List Builder Script
This PHP script is my answer to the most common newbies’ question – “How do I start making money online?” M.Y.O.B. stands for Mind Your Own Business. That’s the message I want to give to all our members. Start your own business, build your own list, run your own affiliate program and sell your own products. With your own business, you can promote any affiliate program you like.
What’s next in 2009?
We’ve a list of new developments laid out for 2009. We simply need time and effort to turn ideas into realities.
Our developments basically focus on two areas.
1) To attract more traffic so as to deliver more traffic to our members.
2) To provide more values to existing members by creating more useful tools.
3) To continue educating our members by sharing my marketing experience in our blog.
My vision is to turn LeadsLeap into a community where members can advertise and build leads, and have access to useful tools that can give them a competitive advantage in winning the internet marketing game.
So in 2009, look forward to more traffic, more free tools and of course, more practical tips from LeadsLeap.
Once again, Happy New Year!!