LeadsLeap.com takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following
- When you join LeadsLeap as a member, we may collect your name and email address so that we can contact you in the future. Your IP address is also recorded for account duplication and to prevent system abuse. We may also collect a username and password to help secure your personal information.
- After you've become a member, you may submit your payment email or username so that we can pay you.
- As LeadsLeap provides different kinds of marketing tools, certain tools may require you to enter your website, smtp email and password before they can be utilized. If you do not use these tools, there is no need to enter such information.
- All information submitted into the system will be retained until you delete it from your account or you terminate your account.
- Members can change any of the information they have submitted at anytime. Members can also cancel their membership at anytime.
- We do not share, distribute or sell our members information to any third party. The use of members' information is limited to contacting the member, making, processing payments and usage of our tools. You have a right to complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
- As LeadsLeap shows ads in the network, members may provide information in our advertisers website voluntarily. This information is not store in our database and we have no control over the use of this information.
- LeadsLeap provides a free list management system for its members. In this service, our members may collect visitors emails through a double optin process and send emails to their subscribers. For this service, the member collecting the email will have access to the email address of the subscriber. Email Addresses collected via our list management system will only be used by the member who collected it. LeadsLeap will not contact these subscribers except for the initial double optin confirmation. Subscribers can unsubscribe from the list any time via any email that is sent through the system to them.
- Cookies are used for tracking and membership login.
We reserve the right to change the information we collect from our members as well as the mechanism or service we use for our operation. Thank you for your cooperation.